Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sweet Goodness

Our annual trip to Sweet Berry Farm...

Our cute lady bugs

This was the 1st year Emma actually "picked" strawberries with me :) Very exciting! We visit Sweet Berry Farm every year but this is the 1st time she would touch the strawberries. It was short lived, but I was so proud of her.

This was Ethan's 1st time to pick and eat strawberries fresh from the farm. He LOVED it! He ate the first one so fast that he ate the stem leafy green part too :) ha ha! I quickly learned that I needed to remove that part before he goes to town on the strawberry.


I wish I had video of what really happened in this picture. Ethan got hold of one of the horns of this poor goat and started shaking his head. I had to run over and make him stop- he thought it was so funny.
Emma loves animals super duber uber much!
The animals are her favorite part of visiting this farm.
I bribed...no, I gave Emma an option...I told her if she chose to take one bite of strawberry and swallow it then I would buy her some ice cream. I can't believe she actually did it. I guess she really wanted ice cream :)

Emma & Ethan in action...

1 comment:

Valerie and Christopher said...

ha ha! I love that Ethan shook the goat. I wish we had video of that! and Brava to Emma for eating the strawberry bite. Never underestimate the power of ice cream!