Monday, April 26, 2010

Ethan's 1st Day at Nursery


When babes turn 18 months old at our church they then get to go to nursery during the 2nd and 3rd hour of church. They play with toys, sing songs, color, have a lesson, have snack time, etc. Ethan went to nursery for his 1st time on 4.18.10 and did really well. He only cried like 2 times...however, his second time at nursery (this past sun.) was not as positive of an experience. He cried soooooo much they had to bring him to me. Hopefully he will enjoy it more next time :)

He is so busy that I couldn't get a pic of him standing still before church...always on the go.

This was the up-do I did for church :)

Kids can only be reverent for so long... this is how they get "loud" when we get home from church:

2 comments:

Gardner Family said...

We tried it out a few times and I subbed for someone this past Sunday. 2 more weeks and Zach will be 18 months!

For some reason Zach is more clingy than Ben. When Ben went to nursery he was like, see ya later....and did not even look back. Zach....not so much. He crys as soon as I leave. :(

Go Ethan! And to you adults - enjoy your Sunday school!

Gardner Family said...

We tried it out a few times and I subbed for someone this past Sunday. 2 more weeks and Zach will be 18 months!

For some reason Zach is more clingy than Ben. When Ben went to nursery he was like, see ya later....and did not even look back. Zach....not so much. He crys as soon as I leave. :(

Go Ethan! And to you adults - enjoy your Sunday school!