Nope, we don't own any cats...
Emma is ALL the cat we'll ever need!






There are even MORE CAT POSES... click here to see them
Emma is ALL the cat we'll ever need!
Bill borrowed the musical "CATS" from the library for Emma and she loved it! She kept coming to me to add more authenticity to her CAT costume. I think it looked pretty darn good for what we had at home. Emma is great at imitating people and their movements. She was really good at moving like the dancers on CATS. It was a very entertaining day to say the least.
There are even MORE CAT POSES... click here to see them
2 comments:
That is too fun! love the attitude! :)
You do such a great job with your blog! I need to get on it!
Laura May - Can I just say..... (totally just ryhmed) that Emma is SO your daughter. I LOVE it! Your house must be so much fun.
You have inspired me to clean less, and have more fun with my little men. :O)
PS You don't know this but you totally inspired me a while ago to do finger paints with Ben. Well, this past earth day we painted outside with paints. And you were toally my motivator! I thought of how you always do fun stuff with your chitlins. Thank you sweet gal!
Post a Comment