BEFORE pics
(taken when in diagnosing process)
I am sharing the before pics just for fun. They remind me of when an animal would show their teeth in the wild to scare away a predator! ha ha My teeth are already straight- they will be altering them slightly to have my bite fit together more and put less stress on my jaw.(taken when in diagnosing process)
AFTER pics
(I will be like this for about 2 yrs)

Ready for the reveal? Drum roll please...



Clear on top, metal on bottom
(metal is more durable & you don't see my bottom teeth when I smile anyway)
(I will be like this for about 2 yrs)

Ready for the reveal? Drum roll please...


Clear on top, metal on bottom
(metal is more durable & you don't see my bottom teeth when I smile anyway)
I am trying to be positive about the whole thing (through the pain/soreness)... hopefully I will lose some weight with this whole process & soft foods. I will do my best to make braces sexy and not nerdy! Wish me luck! They will be my new shiny accessory to add an extra glisten to my smile :)
Bill is so sweet because he said that he feel in love with me while I had braces the 1st time and that having braces again will just remind him of that wonderful time :) How wonderful is he!? I am keeping him forever and ever!
Bill is so sweet because he said that he feel in love with me while I had braces the 1st time and that having braces again will just remind him of that wonderful time :) How wonderful is he!? I am keeping him forever and ever!
3 comments:
I love that pic of you - so cute!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_CkmGz3uEH8Y/S74XbYRbKuI/AAAAAAAAG6s/ITq8iWnZyfA/s1600/0408001021.jpg
really!? really!? you got braces!? ouch! good luck with em!
I hope to join you in the "braces" journey this year..i need braces as well...I love braces, i have always wanted them as a kid, I thought and still think they are cool!
Post a Comment