
Kristin
(cool chica that hooked us up with the HUMMER LIMO ride that was off the hook! the limo was so pimped out and we felt so pampered and VIP)

Keri
(the hostess with the mostest - her house was gorgeous! like 100 candles lit & roses every where- not to mention the delicious foods & choc. covered strawberries- yummy!)

Some posing b4 I got picked up by (little did I know it was going to be a the LIMO!)

Some posing b4 I got picked up by (little did I know it was going to be a the LIMO!)
Our fancy smancy ride... this looked so huge driving up to our house! The chauffeur totally came and got me at the door and escorted me to the limo. WOW!


Most of us are LDS and so we partied it up with sparkling white grape juice in plastic champagne flasks :)

I had to hop in the front for the last 3 pick ups & roll the window down for fresh air because I was feeling car sick... lame I know! But the heat was blasting and I was sliding everywhere in my satiny dress on those pimping leather seats every time home boy took a WIDE turn. I am just keeping it real :)
After we received our rose we entered the Jackson's home... which had the entry completely lined with candles!
Roses & candles set the perfect mood

The faithful, fun, fabulously funny, fashionable, fantastic friends...
we join together for a common cause every mon. at 9pm- to make fun of the silly people on the bachelor and laugh at all the drama. An escape from kids and real life...a ladies night out. We usually wear PJ's but these fun gals told us to get fancy for the finale & wear formals. We changed into our PJ's after all the photos were taken and stuffed our faces with awesome food.
Chontal


Camille and Brittany


Amy and Debbie


Betsy and Lara


Leslie and Mhari


Marie and Me
Del & Kristin
*Shout out to Del! Way to be supportive of your fun wife & all her FABulous ideas!*

That night was seriously like way more fun than PROM!
Click here to see more party pics...there are all fun!
This is a a short video I took while in the limo...it is so dark but you can get a sense of the pimped out lights and mirrors. We had 6 ladies in the limo at this point and then went to pick up 6 more :) Soooo much fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment