Sunday, January 31, 2010

Picture Stew

Here is what I will call a "picture stew" of pics I like and wanted to share. Enjoy!

Grandma Zang tickling Ethan

Zangs, Jaynes, & Mickelsens in Boerne

Lake Pflugerville - Bill and his Dad

Lake Pflg. - Grandma Zang and kiddos

Sleeping Beauties
Jayne, Emilie, and Emma

Grandpa Steve, Emilie, & Austin playing cards

Bill & Kyle ROCK out!

Ethan & his expressive eyebrows

Reflection of Happy Ethan

Sad Ethan :( He was cold at the hockey game and Emma was not so we put him in her furry hat and coat. He was happier after he warmed up to his new look- ha ha.

Bill & Kyle... "trying" to coordinate their pose



Silly Sisters Unite
Rashonda & Tawanda

Taekwando anyone?
Emma, Sam, Emilie, Austin

Ethan

I love this old school Christmas sign we have

Emma


Emilie w/ freshly painted nails
(courtesy of Aunt Crystalyn's mad skills)

Oma & Opa in traditional matching PJ's

Grandpa Z. & home boy

Free, fun, and fabulous Emma!

Sunset in Sun City

Pablo loves to sniff and lick Ethan's face- there is always food smells and sticky remnants to be found on those chubby cheeks.

Toothy grin

Rachel and Bill
(Rachel did this awesome pose after I complained that the 1st pic I took was too boring... this 2nd one is definitely not boring at all!)

Awesome bangs!
2nd time we took Emma to jump

Another golf lesson :) Good swing Emma!

It is so cool that Emma can take her little brother for a ride in style!

No comments: