- We loved that Matt and Crystalyn came to visit for the holidays!
- My Dad painting little Jayne's nails! So stinking cute!
- Sam and Emma :) They play soooo well together.
Emma comes up to me and says "Sam just kissed me." Rachel leans over and says "Yeah, I told him not to kiss her anymore or else he will get sick." Sam was like yuk- I don't want to get sick. Oh my!
- Families being together...and putting up with my good ol' group "timer" shots
Some touching moments (for me):
- Seeing the coolness, sparky/shininess of my Dad's new wedding band. What can I say- beautiful things bring a tear to my eye (literally- I teared up). I was so proud that my Dad picked out the coolest guy ring I had ever seen!
- Hearing the most heartfelt, honest, humble, and powerful testimony of Jesus Christ...shared by my Dad after we had read as a family about the Savior's birth, life, and looking at selected pictures/paintings portraying His life.
- Watching as my Dad stood tall and saluted the American Flag (during the anthem at before a hockey game) with such respect, pride, and love. I was 2 rows back from him as I watched this- it was so touching to me. So many people stand casually as the anthem plays and the flag is raised- some just talk during it and pay little notice- it was so neat to see such honor displayed. **did you know that veterans are now allowed to salute the flag- super cool! That is how it should have always been - in my opinion.**


No comments:
Post a Comment