Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sleeping Beauty and Brave Balancer

Emma Noel

Most parents are experiencing what seems to be the constant sharing and catching of colds and other illnesses for their kids this time of year. Emma was sick for awhile with a cold and then with croup. She was so sweet when she would fall asleep in my bed watching a movie. She is truly a sleeping beauty! I love how little she looks in our bed.


Ethan has been super with balancing on things from really early on, but now he is getting even more brave with his balancing choices. Make sure you watch the short video below to see what he did next- the picture does not show it. I stopped filming shortly after he did it just so I could stand by to catch him, but believe it or not he held the position for several minutes and then I got him down. Whew! Go Ethan with your mad skills!

27 sec. video below

No comments: