Sunday, November 15, 2009

Emma Costumes # 3, # 4, and more!


Princess on a Unicorn - Costume # 3 for church Halloween party.


Then Costume # 4... Black Cat

Emma decided last minute that she wanted to go trick or treating as a CAT and not a princess... so in about 5 minutes I whipped up this costume by using a cat mask from dress up bin, black tights, black long-sleeve onsie, and I used my black fuzzy scarf as a tail. Oh yeah!



This pose was Oma's favorite!

I had to copy these below pictures off of my sister's (Rachel) blog because they were too cool to not share. She totally altered pictures of her kids for Halloween on a site called picnik. Too fun.

I actually really like this coloring on Jayne- especially the hair!

It is freaky how Rachel made Emilie's eyes and teeth! Craziness!

So great! Serious dramatized Sam!

Love the enlarged nose, ears, and the fab green eyes!

No comments: