Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Drive - Marathon Course

On Sunday Oct. 18th we all took a drive together around the city. We drove the Marathon course that Rachel and Matt had completed the day before. It was a LONG way! I couldn't believe they went all that way on FOOT! Oh my! Here are some pictures I snapped while on the drive. It will give you a little idea of some of the things they saw while bookin' along the trail on their way to the finish line...only 26.2 miles away!






This picture makes me want to play badminton. Can you guess why? hee hee

The Marathon Map










The house that looked just like a CASTLE :) Oh yeah!







I could not get enough of these fall trees! Gorgeous!






The houses, weather, vegetation, etc. all made me feel like I was back in Maryland! There was a very east coast feel to a lot of the city that we saw.


2 comments:

Crystalyn said...

wow those pictures turned out great! :)

Mickelmonkey Mama said...

thanks for taking all those pictures! they are awesome! what a fun time.