Yes, you read the title correctly. This was the coolest bathroom I have ever been in. It was in a movie theater in Kansas City, MO. Each stall had it's individual sink, mirror, and turbo hand dryer. The whole theater was all very GLAM and I loved it. Check out these cell phone pics I took.

Entry way to women and mens' rest room

Each stall had a different celebrity on the mirror.

So cool!

We are all equal in the bathroom...



Chairs - just in case you want to hang out in the bathroom for awhile. hee hee

Sparkly counter tops!

Matt, Crystalyn, and Rachel in main lobby of movie theater.
2 comments:
Wow, I've never seen such a fancy theater and bathrooms. What movie did you guys see?
Those are pretty fancy bathrooms I agree. I can sell you some red sparkly countertops just like those. :-) Lol.
Post a Comment