Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Aug. 31st was our official 7 yr. Anniversary


Fancy roses that Bill got me! I love them!
Flowers die but pictures can last forever so I took several.

Bill's folks watched the kids Sunday night and all day Monday and Bill took off of work on our anniversary so we could party all day long!

We took a tour of the capitol, went to eat at Salt Grass Steakhouse (YUM!), saw the movie "The Proposal", and then went to play ping pong! Isn't that what everyone does on their 7 yr. anniversary? ha ha. We had a fabulous time spending the whole day together. I love Bill soooo super duper much! He was an answer to my prayers and made my dreams come true 7 years ago and continues to amaze me still today.

Also, I loved our date so much because it represented/symbolized stuff to me... for example

Capitol Tour - represented our desire to travel and see new things- but since we could not travel far that day we decided to be tourists in our own city

Salt Grass Steakhouse- we just adore eating yummy foods and going on dates together!

The Proposal- romantic comedy movie...marriage can be both romantic and comical at times

Ah ha and last but not least PING PONG (a.k.a table tennis)- we had not played ping pong since our honeymoon. We went to a Sandals resort in the Bahamas and they had ping pong tables all throughout the resort and on the beach too- we had a blast playing tons of ping pong. It might sound nerdy but it really is a blast! We want to own a ping pong table someday. We are pretty good at it if I do say so myself!

Here are some pics from yesterday:

These cell phone pics of ping pong came out pretty good and funny!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Love the ping pong pics - and the rest of them. Soooo fun! Happy Anniversary! You rock!

Keri said...

I think the last time Ken and I played ping pong was on our honeymoon too! I loved all the pics you took! Looks like a great day full of celebration :)

Christina said...

Happy Anniversary! I had a great time catching up on your blog tonight!! Hugs!

Haley said...

Happy anniversary. Ethan's room looks fab!

Angie said...

you guys are pretty dang cute!!!