For an early Anniversary date we went to see the musical "Wicked" for our 1st time. It was AMAZING, FABULOUS, FUNNY, CLEVER, WITTY, AND THE BOMB THAT GOES KABOOM! We loved every second of it! Here are the pics we took before our WICKED date :)
Click here if you'd like to find out more about Wicked and if it is coming to a city near you :)
5 comments:
WAHOO!!! I am so glad you decided to go! I want to go again and again! Mark and I are still singing "Defying Gravity" at the top of our lungs almost every day! Happy Anniversary!
ahhhh happy anniversary you crazy kids!
Happy Anniversary! We really enjoyed going to see this too. Even James who is not a musical guy. :-)
Wow, you guys do so much fun stuff together. We need to get on board!
Oh my goodness! I love Wicked so much! What a fun anniversary date! Congrats on being married and happy! :)
Post a Comment