Friday, August 7, 2009

31 is so much fun!

I turned 31 on July 28th :) It was a fun Birthday. The highlight, for me, was that Bill got a pedicure with me. I have not pampered myself with a pedicure in a year or two and Bill has never had one before! REAL men get pedicures. It takes a real man to admit that his feet need some extra TLC sometimes and that nothing horrible will happen if you soften those chalices a bit and address those crazy cuticles! Bill thought it would be super ticklish, but was surprised that he really enjoyed it (how could you not like the massaging chair, warm water with jets to soak your feet in, plus leg and foot massages with lotion, oh and getting a clay/mud treatment with hot towels wrapped around your legs?). He said he would do it again... go Bill! I am so proud of him :) hee hee

Here is proof :)

1 comment:

Valerie and Christopher said...

31 !!!! No way! I would have totally pegged you at like 26. I can't believe you are older than me! It makes me feel a little better about this year (30 is coming...soon..Noooo!) Nice pedis!