Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer Fun

I wanted to journal/blog some summer fun we have been having...

I really enjoyed going to Christy's baby shower at Betsy's house. Betsy did a Dr. Seuss theme that turned out so well- what a cute idea for a theme right? Enjoy the slide show.


We had some of Emma's friends over to play in the pool and sprinkler. It happened to be over 100 and so I kept bringing them LOTS of Popsicles to eat... which they loved!

Popsicle Pose


I love how they are all so active all the time and how this picture captures it. Hazel is jumping in water, Lilly is getting splashed by Hazel, Kacey is striking a pose, and Emma is dumping all the toys in the pool.
Friends, sprinklers, + Popsicles = SUMMER FUN

Click here to see video of our home-made water slide! (about 1 min. and 1/2)
To see all the pics from sprinkler fun and the baby shower then click here.

Kiddie Acres with my Mama, Emma, and Ethan

The pony rides are by far Emma's FAVorite thing to do at Kiddie Acres.

My Mama was so cool to ride in the tiny car with Emma :)
Ethan really enjoyed the Ferris Wheel ride.

These planes are so fun because the propellers go so fast that it makes it very windy and the sound of them makes it seem more like she is really flying a plane.

This is what Emma looks like after a big, fun time with Grandma at Kiddie Acres :)
I thought it was so cute that she fell asleep with her hands up like this.

Video of Emma on Pony- click here.
Video of Grandma on tiny car w/ Emma- click here.

No comments: