I made a big decision... I am going to train and run my 1st marathon in October with my brother (Matt) and one of my sisters (Rachel). I am blogging this so that I feel even more committed to do this! hee hee :) We will be running it in Kansas City on Sat. Oct. 17th. Wish me luck!
p.s. Aunt Annie- it will be fun to see you then...the "Jaynes" kids are coming to town!
Kansas City - City of Fountains



4 comments:
Do it rockapella! I am your cheerleader. It is on my list 40 things to do before I am 40. I am working on losing weight first. I should get a little lighter before I can run long distances.
YOU CAN DO IT!
And a big bummer we will have missed each other by a few months! We were just in Kansas City for a free Army retreat! Enjoy the city of fountains!
Oh my goodness!!! You go girl! Can I train with you? I need some motivation. I'll do it with you. Maybe I won't be making the trek to Kansas City, but I can definitely run with you!
Yay, good luck! I think that's so awesome. :)
I just did a half marathon in june, anyone that can do a whole is my hero! GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Post a Comment