Thursday, June 18, 2009

Super! Super!

Emma and I totally love "Sportacus" from Lazy Town. He is a super aerobic, muscle guy that is one of the only non-violent superheros on TV. He is all about fitness and nutrition and doing out of control cool moves! Magnus Scheving plays Sportacus and is the creator of Lazy Town, is a famous athlete in Iceland, entrepreneur, writer, and comedian.

Here is a peek at the sporty, super fit, SUPER Hero... Sportacus!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgYVjqAlbfQ

Stephanie is the lead little girl on the show and we think she is really cute :) Here is a music video to the song that plays at the end of each show- I love how happy and cheesey it is! It oozes a totally EURO vibe too; which I am drawn to. ha ha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moBnvpvL47Q

Go Sportacus! Go Magnus!
Oh yeah!


1 comment:

Mendy said...

Lazy Town is our #1 show, mostly because of me. Haha. I love the Bing Bang song...Cailyn has even joined in with Hailey with dancing to this song whenever it comes on. Im going to try and get Hailey the stephanie costume for Halloween this year, she likes the pink hair. LOL...Thanks for posting about our fave show!