For Mother's Day Bill and Emma made me breakfast (eggs, ham, hash browns, juice, milk, apples, clementines, and a danactive) - YES a HUGE breakfast! YUMMY :) I loved the cards that they gave me too. Bill's presents to me was all the tons of MAC make up I bought when Oma was here ;) hee hee Plus all the hard work he has been doing to take care of our monkeys since I have been sick. I have not fed Ethan in the middle of the night for over a month now because Bill has offered to do that so that I can get more rest! What a man! My HERO!
On Sunday I realized that we all had something black and white to wear so we coordinated our clothes for church and take an updated picture of us together. So we tried to take our family picture with the timer on our camera and it didn't work out so well :( The kids really need someone to make them look the right way and to smile. So we had our friend snap a couple pics of the 4 of us after sacrament meeting. Then I took some more of the kids. Whew- we did it! Enjoy...
This picture made me realize how beautiful Texas can be...I give Texas a difficult time a lot because it does not hold a candle to other places I have lived as far as beauty and cooler weather (Germany, Hawaii, California, Maryland, Virginia...) but it just have a different kind of beauty...more rustic or something. We love living in good ol' Pflugerville.
Well, his chubby cheeks are so very kissable :)
A wild princess amongst the wildflowers :)
My name is Bond...James Bond!
My greatest joy is being a Mother...I wouldn't change it for the world! I am so very thankful for my mothers and for all the women who have mothered me in one way or another over the years...they have helped mold me into the person I am today. MOMS ROCK!
I know I post tons of pictures...but my family is so dang cute- TO SEE MORE pictures from Mother's Day then CLICK HERE :)
I know I post tons of pictures...but my family is so dang cute- TO SEE MORE pictures from Mother's Day then CLICK HERE :)
2 comments:
Too cute!!!
You have an amazingly gorgeous family, you are truly blessed!! So glad it was a nice Mother's Day!!
Post a Comment