Monday, May 11, 2009

MAC Attack and Feeding with Style

Oma (a.k.a. Mom, Best Friend, Erin, Fashionista, Gem Expert, ASL student...) came to visit recently and even though I didn't feel too hot- I couldn't help but have so much fun. My Mom is so animated, fun, and helpful! She helped me clean and organize my make up and jewelery one day... why? Because I was inspired to do so after our TWO trips to MAC cosmetics (one of my favorite places to go in the world)! Oma and I got A LOT of MAC goodies- including our 1st ever 15 eyeshadow palette compact! Oh yeah! We feel so cool now!

You should have seen the before of my make up stuff it looked pretty bad... here is the AFTER and the coveted 15 eyeshadow palette compact!


Awwwwww- clean, organized MAC cosmetics- it doesn't get any better!

It was cracking me up how Oma kept leaning to feed Ethan since he was totally chillin' to one side of his chair.

click here for "feeding with style" video clip (less than 1 min.)

1 comment:

Christina said...

What a cute Grandma!!