Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Congrats to Beth & Tyson! Twins have arrived :)

The Mason Twins are here! My little sister, Beth, gave birth to identical boys on 5-21-09 in good ol' Utah (I know I am a bit late on blogging this). We are so super duper excited for them and their 2 bundles of cuteness! I am a PROUD AUNT for the 5th and 6th time :) I can not wait to visit Beth, Tyson, and meet, hold, cuddle, and kiss on these sweet little guys.

CONGRATS Beth and Tyson!

**they will be in the NICU for awhile- hence all the tubes and gear- but we feel so grateful they are here finally and they are healthy** these are pics from a cell phone because I just HAD to see a picture of them asap- so nice Tyson sent them to my cell from his cell**

Aaron Matthew Mason
18 inches 5 pounds 6 ounces


Isaac Douglas Mason
18 inches 4 pounds 10 ounces

No comments: