Isn't she cute!? Emma has been doing a great job of entertaining herself a lot lately. She even finds time to get her "indoor exercising" done by riding her tricycle, jumping on the couches, running around the house, and jumping on her bed. She has a ton of energy! We should enroll home girl in some kind of sport or lessons (dance, swimming, etc.) Want to get us a gift? Buy Emma some lessons of some sort to get her wiggles out- ha ha! I scored a whole bunch of toys at our community garage sale the other day for DIRT CHEAP! Oh yeah! So she has had some "new" toys to play with too.
Peace out!
1 comment:
She is so seriously cute. I LOVE this picture. So much glamour...so much attitude. It always makes me laugh because whenever I see Miss Em she always is sooo quiet and reserved. LOL
Post a Comment