Also, we had Easter dinner in Sun City with Bill's folks and enjoyed opening Easter baskets/gifts and watching Emma search for Easter eggs. To see more pictures from that then click here. To view Easter videos click here.
Emma loved her new sunglasses and hat- she felt like one of the fancy dogs from her new favorite movie- "Beverly Hills Chihuahua"
Emma has a thing for roly poly bugs. She likes to pretend they are her pets. I love these pics of her with on Easter with her "pet" - wink wink. Hey, it sure beats having a REAL pet! ha ha
4 comments:
Netta got sunglasses to. I love sunglasses on little kids. they are so cute.
looks like you guys had a great time! cute easter pics! i LOVE Easter clothes! (Ethan is just 2 much in his Easter suit) btw-what is that suspicious black dot by Emma's "pet" in the last pic? Could that be poly-poo? Ewww LOL you guys are too fun!
So cute! Glad it was a good Easter!
You know, every time I look at your blog, I just think of how cute your family is!!! I love you guys! The Easter outfits are great! :)
Post a Comment