Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Reveal

I just love shows that have a big reveal! A dramatic before and after of something... whether it is a home improvement show like trading spaces, extreme makeover home edition, or my favorite WHAT NOT TO WEAR (on TLC) show- they all are so satisfying to watch because of the amazing transformations that occur.

Someone told me recently "Laura, you always look so put together and nice." Of course I said "Thank you so much." But in my head I was also thinking "It takes a lot of work and effort to look this way." One of our church leaders once said something like this...Even a barn looks better when it is painted. I totally agree.

I wanted to prove this point in a very visual way- enjoy my reveal, my before and after :) ha ha
I thought y'all would get a kick out of this.

Awwwwwwwwwww so sad... I feel like an unpainted barn.


Wallah! I am happy and feel like a newly painted barn!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh - these are soooo funny!!! I LOVE the before pics - so hilarious. Fabulous makeup and hair skills! You rock!!

Christina said...

Beautiful! Will you do my makeup sometime? I need some pointers!!!