This is an old picture we found of when Emma got her first A-line hair cut from my friend Kristin. You know how I love before and after shots of things :) I am so glad Kristin suggested this kind of hair cut for her because it looks so much better shorter... more full and less stringy looking.
These are some pictures Kristin took of me after she cut and styled my hair last week. It is like a whole new me! My brother likes my new hair cut a lot...he says it makes me look more grown up and like a "WOOOMAN" :)
Emma gets her hair cut on the same day as me. She loves going to Kristin's house. When we leave she always tells me this in the car "Mommy, she is so nice to me." Here are some pics Kristin took of Emma's hair cut- so cute! Thanks for taking these pics of us Kristin (I totally stole them from your blog).







4 comments:
I LOVE BOTH OF YOUR HAIRCUTS. KRISTIN DOES A GREAT JOB.
LOL - LOVE the pics! I have more too - I'll save them to a CD for you. You're SMOKIN'! Owwwwww!
HOLY CRAPS! I love the new hair cuts! Did she dye yours to? The color looks so deep!
What hair products do you use?(i mean full list, shampoo, everything) I so want my hair to look like yours! Its so thick and beautiful! Love Emmas hair too :o)
Post a Comment