Sunday, March 29, 2009

Grateful

Life can get pretty crazy sometimes and nothing can get you down like being sick way toooooo long and/or having medical problems, but even though I feel like I have been complaining a lot lately about how I feel I have to remember that I am sooooooooo super blessed! My sweet Bill, Emma, and Ethan bring a smile to my face everyday and fill my life with joy :) I am so grateful for their personalities, their love, and their patience with me- ha ha. I am very thankful that I know without a doubt that we can be together as a family FOREVER! Putting things into an eternal perspective makes me feel more at peace with the craziness of present life.

They crack me up! So silly and so CUTE!

My little cowboy!

Bill has been making me laugh so much lately...just saying the silliest things or sharing funny things about his day and his observations. We both laughed so hard at the size of this produce bag that he got at Super Target by the bell pepper section. I don't know if y'all will think it is as funny, but it gave us a good giggle! I love the look on his face in this picture- it is like "what the hek?"


I am thankful for my Mom and Steve offering to take Emma and Ethan on an all day adventure so that I could get some much needed rest. Bill has had to work lots of over time for GEICO due to the hail storm and all the damaged cars. And YES, I am still sick! This is the 4th week of a sinus infection and round 2 of antibiotics!

Grandpa Steve and Emma are quite a pair!
And Ethan never misses a chance to grab Emma's hair :)


My life savers this weekend with the loves of my life.

2 comments:

Valerie and Christopher said...

so sweet! your little family is so funny! it always makes me giggle because you all seem so quiet at church. i love your funny pictures! Oh...LOL I DID laugh at the produce bag because that happened to me too and I was like "what the heck!? i just wanted 1 apple!" apparently, those bags are for the "leafy" vegetables so you don't have to cram a head of romaine lettuce in the tiny bag....hmmm...who knew?

Angie said...

these pictures are so awesome and cute!