Crystalyn helped the kids build a fort to sleep in the night of the storm. The power kept going off and on which made it very exciting for them! Austin hoped school would be canceled for the next day, but we told him it wasn't likely. Crystalyn's bed time stories settled them right down to sleep.
Don't mess with Emilie & Austin... they take Taekwondo!
We surprised Austin & Emilie at their school one day by coming to eat lunch with them. Of course, what kind of Aunt would I be if I had not come bearing chocolate gifts?
Awwww isn't Ethan adorable with his visitor sticker on!
I did Crystalyn's make up with my MAC collection- I never travel without it.
Uncle Matt plays hard and works hard! The kids love to be spun around by him.
1 comment:
I can't thank you enough, Laura, for helping take care of the kids. We love you.
Post a Comment