
Yesterday Emma was eating a box of candy hearts that her friend gave her. I said "Emma did you know those have little messages on them? Would you like me to read them to you?" She said yes so I read the one she handed me. I told her that it said "First Kiss" then she smiled at me with a silly grin & giggled... then she kissed the candy heart and ate it. It delighted me that she took it so literal like "first kiss this heart and then eat it". I didn't say anything about what it really meant. Then I read the next one "Hug Me" and she then hugged the candy with a huge smile and popped it in her mouth. I laughed out loud. I love how literal children can be!
1 comment:
Oh that is TOO CUTE!! She is a smart girl! :)
Post a Comment