Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cuteness all around

What a stud!


Future Missionary - Elder Zang (I like the sound of that)


So I had Bill, Emma, and Ethan coordinate their outfits today for church.
Why? Because I can.. that is my motherly right :) hee hee!

The Fabulous Three
(okay it could have been The Fabulous Four, but I didn't have anything that fit in these colors right now)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So stinkin' CUTE! Love your cute little family!

Gardner Family said...

We are coordinating tomorrow in green for Dan's awards ceremony! I love matching! PS I am back now! I have been on hiatus from commenting. PS Ethan and Zach could seriously be brothers!!!

Melodee said...

You little Ethan is soooo Adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Crystalyn said...

Okay you guys are so adorable! I love Ethan in that cute little hat! :)

Mary said...

Ok...Emma and Ethan are just too cute for words! Love you and miss you guys.