Saturday, January 10, 2009

Grandma Becky & Grandpa Steve

We enjoyed our Christmas that we had with my Mama and Steve at my house. My Mama is like the best cook ever and we had a delicious dinner and treats prepared by her. We stuffed ourselves with smoked turkey, homemade mashed potatoes, rolls, green beans, and then topped it all off with my Mom's fantastic fudge and haystack cookies! YUMMY! Of course then we watched Scrooge (the musical w/ Albert Finney) as we traditionally do...cause it is the best version of Scrooge EVER!

Sweet baby Jayne always hands everyone a baby doll (as seen on Mom's lap)- it is so cute how she loves to share. Most family gatherings always end up with Kyle tossing all the kids in the air and catching them (as seen in above right pic) - WAY FUN!
I wish I could get tossed around like that! ha ha.

Rachel is like "oh my gosh I love my new watch!"*****Everyone watching a 7 minute Nativity video produced by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints before opening up gifts

Smile!

No comments: