Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fun, fun, and more fun!

We have had so much fun with Matt and Crystalyn while they were here visiting from Utah! We miss them already :( Boo Hoo! Also, we have loved getting to spend extra time with my Mom and Steve. Emma and Ethan were spoiled with lots and lots of love and attention from all of them. Family is the BEST! To see more pics then click here.

We had a wonderful time playing with this puppet show stuff together. Here are some of the puppet shows we recorded:
Aunt Crystalyn's Chewing Gum Puppet Show - Part 1 click here and Part 2 click here
Uncle Matt's Star Wars Puppet Show- click here
Emma's Puppet Shows- Video 1, Video 2, Video 3

Click here for video of Crystalyn salsa dancing with Emma :)


I wasn't a big fan of sugar cookies BEFORE I made them with Crystalyn... thanks to her skills and the recipe suggested by Rachel (click here for recipe- but we didn't use colored sugar for decoration- just vanilla icing... that was so yummy!) I have changed my ways. I look forward to making them again soon and to EATING them :)

No comments: