We were so super excited when Bill opened his Birthday present from his parents... it was a Wii!!! How fun is that? We have had a blast playing it :) What a fantastic surprise! 2009 is going to be a good year for 33 year old Bill - why wouldn't it be if he has a Wii to play anytime he wants to? hee hee. To see all the pictures from Bill's B-day party then click here.
Celebrating Birthdays with family is always so much fun!
2 comments:
How fun! I was just telling Dan that when he gets back and we get our tax return - I want to get a Wii, Rockband, and the Wi fit! Looks like a blast! I played the Wii sports game at my bro n law's house last year and fell in love with it. What can I say - I'm a big kid at heart. ;)
PS Did you get the text on the top photo with a photo shop program? That's way cool. :)
To answer your question from a while ago...to put a picture at the top of the blog:
1. Sign in to your blog
2. click on layout
3. at the page titled Add and Arrange Elements click on Add a Gadget.
4. Then scroll down until you find the option to add a picture to your blog.
5. Download the picture you want and save it.
6. Then bakc on the Add and Arrange Elements page click and drag the picture to the top of your blog.
7. click on SAVE
8.VOILA!
Ask any questions if I confused you!
Post a Comment