Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas came early for Bill this year...


We surprised Bill yesterday by purchasing Rock Band 2 and sending this above cell phone picture to his phone while he was at work. I didn't wait until Christmas to give it to him because we are going to be in and out of town that whole week and I knew he want to assemble and play with it. He was so excited to get home from work yesterday and rock out on it! I love that he has a fun musical thing to do since he is so naturally talented with music and instruments. Emma and I had fun playing with it too- we were awesome drummers! ha ha :) Rock on Bill!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these pics!!! So cute!

Gardner Family said...

Oh my goodness...Laura May you are so stinkin creative! Genius! And I must tell you(if I have not already) I am drooling over your presents. Dan, the boys, and I had a fairly small Christmas this year with him gone. And we have been really good with paying off debt while he is deployed, and not splurging. But when he returns we will be getting a HUGE tax return. And my current dream/wish list that we will most likely be getting is the Wii, rockband, and Wii fit!!!! All I can say is WEEEEEE for Wiiii!!! I cna't wait to do the hoola hoop and yoga on Wii fit!!!!!
Enjoy your Christmas fun Zang family!!!! Emma melts my heart. I heart her pink beanie! :)