Check this out!
I am super excited that we purchased our 1st double stroller! We took it out for a walk today and it was fabulous :) I LOVE it! Besides it being a wonderful, fantastic stroller the REALLY cool part is that it was free because we used rebate money from other purchases and a gift card- oh yeah! Oh and we got it on Amazon Prime so we got the lowest price, free shipping, and no sales tax! Yep, we worked it! The infant car seat (from when we had Emma) fits in it great and we love all the handy features that this stroller has to offer! It rocks! It is a Graco Quattro Tour Duo stroller.
3 comments:
Was that the stroller you had with you today (at Hoppin Hippos)? I love it. I wish I would have paid more attention so I could have checked it out better. Very nice!
Very cool. Ill have to google that one!
Okay! I googled it, found it at walmart! I am so sold! I plan to get me one in January! Totally cool stroller! Love all the cup holders....
Post a Comment