Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Goals

I have a goal to take a daily walk somewhere with Emma and Ethan - here are some pics from one of our recent walks. Another new goal of mine is to have a "preschool" hour or so with Emma every morning and it is going well. Today I taught her all about planets, the solar system, space shuttles, astronauts, etc. I love www.youtube.com because I can find almost anything I need when I want to show her a visual aid of something. She liked watching the space shuttle launches and an astronaut floating in space and doing flips inside the space shuttle. Of course, we HAVE to do a craft after the lesson because she loves, loves, loves to do crafts... so we colored space pictures and glued cut out planets to construction paper.

3 comments:

Valerie and Christopher said...

wow! you are like superfly mama! i am very impressed! i am doing good to make sure everyone keeps their clothes on past the first potty break. lol

Gardner Family said...

Good for you Laura! I love making goals...and lists....and when you complete them you feel so good about yourself. I personally can't wait until I can exercise after c-secton recovery. This weight has been playing a big role on my self esteem. I miss serious sweating... ;) Yah for walks and goals!

Austin said...

goals.......need um evry day.....goals............(thnking)................