Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Debbie's Christmas Open House


On Saturday we had a wonderful time at Debbie's (Bill's friend and co-worker) Christmas Open House. I never thought I would meet someone that loves Christmas more than I do... but I think I might have just met her :) Debbie also loves the Salt City Candles that I sell so she invited me to set up my products at the open house. Everyone was so kind, the food was super yummy, and every room was so beautiful. Emma loved hanging out with the other kids that came to the open house and really liked the story time that Debbie did. She read The Night Before Christmas and would pick a child to find an item from the story on the tree and then after they found it they received a Christmas goody bag- sooo fun! See 20 sec. video clip of kids at story time by clicking here. Her house was so beautiful and cozy that I felt like I was in one of those really nice Christmas boutiques.

Ethan was a big hit there :) He was held by lots of loving arms that night. I was told by a lady "I can't find his baby flaw" - she went on to explain that most babies have a feature they have to grow into (nose too big, etc.) but that Ethan was perfect! Well, I already knew that - hee hee! Enjoy all the pictures by clicking here.

No comments: