Monday, November 17, 2008

Date Night




Bill and I were well over do for a fun date night...so on Friday Bill's parents took Emma to their house to stay the night. Bill has been talking a lot about wanting a Wii and Rockband or Guitar Hero, but that is not in the budget right now. So I decided to surprise him by borrowing a Wii system & games from a friend of mine (thanks Rushell!) He had no idea what I had planned for our date night. He LOVED it and we had a blast playing the sports games, guitar hero, and MarioKart (a driving game). Then at about 9:30 pm we went out for dessert at Mandola's Italian Market to get yummy Italian pastries :) If you haven't eaten there before it is a "must try" kind of place... WAY good food. Their web site has address info & menu: http://www.mandolasmarket.com/ It was a fabulous date night. To see a short video clip of Bill playing guitar hero & cuddly Ethan at the end of the clip then click here.


I wanted to eat ALL the pastries they had! Can you blame me?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks so fun! I just love family-bonding.