Bill and my Dad were wonderful and took Emma out with them to dinner and then to Chuck E. Cheese to play games & ride rides while I was hosting a Harvest Cooking and Candle Party at my house. This picture of Opa and Emma was too cute to pass up sharing :) I am so grateful for Bill and my Dad for taking Emma out on a fun, special date. It helped me out a ton and she loved all the love and attention from those 2 fabulous men!
1 comment:
Emma should totally be customer of the year at Chuck E Cheese's! ;) I saw a new Chuck E Cheese just open down the street from us. I totally thought of you all!
That is the cutest pic of your dad and Emma!
How is baby boy Zang doing? Have you decided on a name yet?
Post a Comment