Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our little artist!

In my tiredness the other night, I forgot to explain these pictures when I blogged this the 1st time. The other day Emma was drawing by me while I was working on the computer. She had been doing her normal scribbles and such for about 15 minutes on various pieces of paper, but then I look over and she says "This is Austin" (her cousin). The picture has eyes, mouth, chin, head, hair, body, etc. I couldn't believe my eyes! She has never drawn a recognizable object before... not too shabby for 2 and 1/2 yrs. old. The 2nd picture is from the next day when she came up to me and said she was going to draw me. She pointed out specifically where she drew the bottom of my chin. It was so cool that she was so specific and we have never drawn people together ever.

No comments: