Friday, September 19, 2008

My WAY FUN Baby Shower!

Last night was my WAY FUN baby shower :) I had a great time with everyone! My friend (Katie Larsen) threw me the shower and they did a fabulous job! Tons of loved ones were there to celebrate the special occasion with us. I liked the decorations they had; which were blue balloons tied with ribbon to boy toys - like trucks, base bat, construction tools, etc. The refreshments were delicious and we played 2 games. One game was to identify which baby picture was mine out of a group of other baby pics and the other game was to guess how many M&M's were in the jar. It was wonderful to visit with everyone. Some friends came that I hadn't seen in a really, really long time - so it was like a reunion too!

AND oh my goodness... the gifts were OFF the HOOK! We received soooo many great gifts and we feel so blessed, super loved, and grateful to have such wonderful, gracious friends and family in our lives :) To view all the pictures from the shower click here. Bill and I stayed up late last night looking at all of the fun gifts and we laid them all out on the living room floor and took a short video to show you how much we got "hooked up" with baby boy goodies... to view that 1 min. 30 sec. video then click here.

3 comments:

Gardner Family said...

Holy baby shower presents batman! You got the serious hook up! I love the polka dot blanket!!! And I will say it again.....you look gorgeous!!!!

Haynes Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary said...

Wow...I wish I could have been there! I'm so glad you guys got so much cute stuff. Big Hugs.