Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Good news...


I went to my regular OB appointment today and the baby's heart rate sounds great and his head is down. That is where we want his head to be at this stage in the game :) DOWN is a good thing! I am 33 and 1/2 weeks along now (do you like my sassy 33 1/2 week pose above?) Almost there- yippeeee! Also, I wanted to post my baby shower invite on here because it is too cute to not share. I have a thing for polka dots and my friend, Katie Larsen, did a great job making these up. Everyone is welcome... I wish a lot of y'all lived closer so you could come party with us on Sept. 18th :) You'll be missed.

4 comments:

The Bresee Bunch said...

Laura you look beautiful! You are one of the cutest pregos I've ever seen!

Gardner Family said...

Wish I could be there!! Such a cute invitation!

Gardner Family said...

PS You look AMAZING! Work it...... work it........

Haley said...

too cute prego mamma! good luck! can't wait to keep checkin up on you.