Friday, August 22, 2008

Dress Up!

Awhile back I remember wondering when Emma would ever be interested in playing dress up... well that day finally came. I love that Emma enjoys dressing up like a princess (on a daily basis) and her new interest is to be a ballerina. She cried the other day because I told her we would go get her a pink ballerina outfit (that she has been asking for a lot lately) and we didn't go because I wasn't feeling well. Her reaction was so sad and cute at the same time. I did a quick home-made ballerina outfit to cheer her up. It consisted of pink tights, pink onsie, tiara, a pair of her church shoes, and a purple tutu (as seen above). She was very pleased that she still got to be a ballerina that day...especially because we just borrowed 2 ballerina movies from the library that day. Whew- close one! hee hee
*To see ballerina video clips then
click here. Visit here to see more dress up pics. Oh and just for fun- here are 2 "princess dress up" pics below.

No comments: