Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Chocolate Birthday Party!


Okay, so my family was so fabulous to throw me a Chocolate themed 30th Birthday party this weekend. It was fun filled with a delightful breakfast, cool decorations, delicious dinner, chocolate fountain with yummy dipping goodies, games, cake, presents, and more! I can't think of a better or more perfect theme than CHOCOLATE for me (great job Mom and Rachel). Emma had a blast playing with her cousins and we enjoyed being with our family. To see all the pictures from the party click here. Oh, one of the spiffiest things was a poem my Mom & Sister wrote on our hallway mirror for me- check it out... it is off the hook!
Candy, cookies, chocolate pie
Helped the last 30 years go by.
Only Laura can take dis cake,
Chocolate ain't never a mistake!
On a fork or in a spoon,
Licked off yo' finga,
Ate fa lunch at noon.
The simple fact of the matta iz,
Efta today she's the chocolate whiz!

4 comments:

Haynes Family said...

Your sister and mom have poem writing skills! What a fun and delicious birthday party. I'm glad you had a good time. :) Happy 30th, I hope this year is the best!!

Gardner Family said...

Ok seriously your family has THE best birthday parties EVER! So creative and fun! I LOVE the poem!!! Yah for chocolate! Feliz Cumpleanos Laura May!

Haley said...

my goodness- how many birthday parties have you had this year! looks like fun! happy spankin birthday

Marcus & Melinda said...

Hey happy late birthday! I am so exited I find you on here!(I hope you remember me)