The other day it rained a lot. After the rain we went outside and there was steady, but small drips from the gutter that were coming down. Emma kept dancing underneath it and singing "Rain, Rain, Go Away". She just loved it and she got so wet from standing underneath that drip... oh, I mean from dancing in the rain! Also, during this she said she heard a choo-choo train but I just thought she thought the nail gun noise from construction sounded like a train. Well, homegirl ended up being right- moments later we heard a train! Random... we never hear trains where we live. She has great ears.
Rain, Rain Go Away and Choo-Choo Train from Sparkle Mama on Vimeo.
3 comments:
I tell you kids have the most amazing ears! ben always hears motorcycles.
We had a storm too a few nights ago. Super bright lightning, thunder that shook our house, rain, and wind. Nothing compared to you or south padre island, Texas of course! It was just so out of the blue. It was 100' the day before, then boom a storm. I didn't even have chocolate milk in the fridge. :( That's what I drink when I get scared of storms. :)
PS - SO CUTE! Ben and I just watched the video. Afterwards Ben said, "Cute Emma...more Emma?" AWWW young love.....
PS Just earlier I recorded Ben singing twinkle twinkle little star. :) I just can't figure out how to post the video on to the blog. :(
Who says NO?
used car loan
Post a Comment