Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Emma's 1st time in hot curlers
As you can tell by these pics, Emma was not a fan of the curlers at first. After awhile she was cool with it. I wanted to see what her hair would look like curled because it has always been so straight and thin. We are going to my little sister's wedding next week and I thought I would do a trial run at the curler thing to see if it would work. It worked okay, but I think I will do better next time, not put her bangs in the hot curler, and then put part of her hair up for the wedding (since Oma bought her the cutest little tiara to wear!). We can't wait for our trip to Utah to celebrate all the wedding festivities with Beth and Tyson, see friends, family, and eat at The Old Spaghetti Factory! Yum, yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Do you have a tip to taking those out?? Jaeden won't let me put them in because when I take them out it tugs at her hair. Emma looks so cute with her curls!!
Emma hated it when I took them out of her hair... Sorry...don't have a tip or trick to share with you.
I can't wait to see the wedding pics with her do!
Post a Comment