

NOW...the new days of the "big girl bed"



Monday, May 12th was the 1st day Emma experienced her crib conversion to a toddler bed. She loves it! She loves getting in and out all by herself. She loves taking books in her crib to look at. She loves her "big girl bed" so much! Even during the day she will tell me "I am going to sleep in my big girl bed" and then will go pretend to go "night, night" in it. She will come out minutes later and say "I woke up!" Too cute :)
1 comment:
I wish my little munchkin loved his big boy bed as much. He is great at nap time in the afternoon. But, since the move he keeps getting into bed with me every night at 3am! I am trying to be patient since we have had a lot of recent changes. I just can't figure out for the life of me how to get him back to wakeless nights!!! I have been so spoiled in the past.....PS Ben has the exact same bed. Do we have great taste or what? :)
Post a Comment