Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sweet Berry Farm is FUN!


Emma and I went to Sweet Berry Farm on Monday with a play group. I love how Emma knows what she wants and doesn't want. Everyone else was picking strawberries and she had picked 2 and decided it was too "dirty" of an activity for her and that she'd rather go see the animals. She loved to pet the donkeys and the goats. She would talk to them and walk back and forth with them as they moved. She had zero interest in the Strawberry picking, but I did. They let you eat as many strawberries as you want while you are picking them and you only pay for what is in your box at the end. I will give Emma props for at least trying to bite into one (she spit it right out). Funny gal! I just love strawberries...maybe she will too someday (when she is less picky and more adventurous in trying a variety of foods). It was a lot hotter that day than we had planned and it really tuckered us both out...as you can see in the below car seat picture.

3 comments:

Mickelmonkey Mama said...

Hooray for donkeys and goats! My neighbor just had another litter of goats, Emma will have to come and see!

Haynes Family said...

We had a good time too. I like your pictures. Cute Emma sleeping. I thought Jaeden and Avery would do the same but they kept on going the whole way home. Fun day.

Matt said...

So fun!!!