




We thoroughly enjoyed our (Bill & I) 1st Lord of the Dance performance this past Thursday night. We went with Rachel, Kyle, Austin, and Emilie. I can't believe how fast those dancers can move their feet and so precisely too! The women were all nice and graceful fluff, but I really liked the men a lot better. The men were more powerful, exciting, faster, and louder with the drumming of their feet. Don't Rachel and Kyle look like they are having the best time in this above picture? Hee hee! Here are 2 video clips from that show (about 2 minutes each in length)...to see more clips then click on "Our Videos" link to the left on this blog.
Good guy with Group- Lord of the Dance from Sparkle Mama on Vimeo.
Grand Ending- Lord of Dance from Sparkle Mama on Vimeo.
1 comment:
I loved them when I saw them 10 years ago. Nate took me for my birthday. That's when I knew he would do anything for me. Lord of the Dance was not his idea of a good time. But I loved it!! Still wish I could dance like that, or at least have a body like that.
Post a Comment