Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It finally happened...

Well...it has finally happened. I was able to avoid this day for over a year and a half and over 35,000 miles. Unfortunately, GEICO has finally caught up with me and "wrapped" my car. I can't complain too much as they do provide the car for me, and pay for gas and insurance. It was just a little disappointing since I've had the car for so long without GEICO stamped all over it, that it kind of felt like they were defacing "MY" car!! Anyways...here are some before and after pictures.

I might as well use this opportunity to increase our profit sharing. Yes, 15 minutes may save you up to 15% on your car insurance. Yes, it is
sooo easy that a caveman can do it. And NO...I have no idea where the gecko is from or why he has that silly accent!!!

Go get a quote! www.geico.com




1 comment:

Gardner Family said...

AUGHH! Don't ya just feel violated? PS I still have the geico pin you sent that was on the girlfriends guide book....it fell off the other day when moving....I thought of you guys ;)