Emma has word skills! She can say a lot of words now. It is fun to hear her say words she knows as well as trying to say new words...this clip shows off some of those skills. Bill and I think it is funny that she will not attempt to say 3 words that she already knows the sign language signs for; which are drink, milk, and fruit. When we want her to try SAYing those 3 words she just does the signs and looks at us like "duh mom and dad!" What a cutie pie!
Emma's Word Skills from Sparkle Mama and Vimeo.
4 comments:
Oh, such the sweet thing! Too cute with the little signs! How fun is that! Jayne started smiling this week--it is such fun to see them progress through each milestone.
What a smarty pants!
I love it! And, I'm so happy Emma is feeling better!
Good job Emma! Ben always gets stage fright when we try and get him to say words on camera! And yah for sign language! Ben only knows milk so far. :)
Post a Comment